Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's been a while...

I haven't posted in a while.  I landed on my feet, and found a place to stay, so I'm not sleeping in a tent in the cold.  I feel fortunate to have a couch to sleep on and meals.  I've been unpacking, healing and working on being more active in the community again.  I'm working on finding all of my tools and treasures so I can set up sacred space, but that takes time.
I have also been participating in my local Occupy movement, and that keeps my mind occupied.  I've moved on to bigger and better things, and had to put some things aside.  Right now is not the time to be visiting a teacher. I feel very strongly that with our current government, it won't be long before religion is dictated to us.  I could not bare that.
Having freedom is one of the most amazing experiences that one can enjoy.  I took it for granted and will never do that again.  I've chosen my path and as soon as I have gone through my things and found my tools I will be practicing once again.
I landed close to a Park, so I can just walk in and do some foraging in there.  My son's place has mice, and I don't want to call them, but I do want them outside, not in my things, so we picked some holly and placed it around the house.  I suspect we need more, but then, it's only into the park for a quick peek and harvest.
Blessings to you all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment