Monday, November 7, 2011

Current Events

My life right now is all over the place.  The move has not happened, however, oddly enough my partner has a new Iphone. I suspect the rent money for the new place went to his new phone.  His blackberry is not even a year old and we are not rich.  I'm working very hard on not jumping to conclusions, but it is very difficult not to see the writing on the wall.
On Saturday I went and spent the day at our local Occupy site and gave them my full support and in return they gave me theirs.  I have been very active on the forums and the facebook pages, so much so that people, when they found out I was coming, actively looked for me there.  I have been communicating with several people in private messages and actually talked with a young lady who informed me that  I am welcome at the site to stay there until they can help me find a warmer place to live.  I have a lot to offer actually, so it's beneficial to all around.
If you follow my work, you know I have deleted some posts and that I don't want to post my personal life all over the place.  I'll make it simple, I would rather live in a tent in a Canadian winter, with no money and few possessions, then stay one more minute with my partner than I have to.  And with that being said, that is what is happening.  I am rebuilding from the bottom up and may never have a home again.  Once I am settled I will be blogging from the Occupy site.
I am not a crazy woman, I have not come to this decision lightly.  You see, except for my odd forays into the park and the twice a month grocery shop, which required permission and which came with a penalty afterwards.  I have not been allowed to leave the house in months and months, and months.
Many Blessings to you all.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, it is always hard to take that first step into freedom. I know, I've been there. I lost everything when I left my abusive first husband, but I found me. 12 years on, I can look back and wonder why I didn't do it sooner.

    Blessings to you, enjoy your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything will turn out right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! My thoughts are with you. That first step is the toughest, after that it does get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! You'll be fine! It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything. I think it's a serious turning point for every Witch, to leave it all behind (I've done it more than once!) to be able to move ahead. Keep in touch, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just reading this makes me hopeful about things in this world. You can really start over and you can really be happy and create the life you dream of no matter what.

    ReplyDelete