Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mercury in Retrograde

I have been unable to focus much on anything lately, my communication with my partner has been bad.  Words, which rarely escape me, have vanished upon my lips and I have been stuck standing there with a vacant look wondering what the hell was I getting yelled at for.  The last few days have been rough in other ways too.  Time has become elusive and I am sleeping for 12 to 14 hours a day at times.  It's like I"m loosing control.  Items are moving about all over the place and nothing is where I left it any more.  Attacks from the other side of the Hedge have me sleeping at night with my wand in my hand shaking in fear (I am the one who picks up the cast iron griddle to go chasing down burglary noises in the house).  As for my cooking, that is starting to leave a lot to be desired as well, although adequate enough it is not up to my usual standards of deliciousness.  I was going to go off on this rant about how crappy all of this is and then, as I was reading my morning Witchy news a certain theme has come up over the last couple of days and I need to take heed.  Damn.... Mercury in Retrograde is at it again and he's here from August 2nd to August 26th, or perhaps I should say, he's not here.  It's actually the lack of him being around that creates this little travesty of life-cycle.  Thank the Gods that it's short, only about three weeks and then things stat again on a more even keel.
LOL, I knew I forgot to put something on my personal calender.  All I can say is one big OUCH!  Now I can cast all those feelings aside and look for ways to somewhat neutralize the effects of this not so stellar time period.  I figure there is less than 2 weeks to go, so I'll just do what I can on my end to keep the worst of the effects away.

No comments:

Post a Comment