Monday, October 17, 2011

Off Kilter

I am starting to think that I am off kilter.  I'm a libra and my balance is way off.  I know this and am aware of how it is affecting me.  It's hit my writing and my arts and crafts.  I don't even want to cook any more.  I feel like a hollow shell and that I have forgotten my path.  My path is... and then it trails off into nothingness.  Now I have done some interesting things magically, but can I write about them,.... no.... what comes out is anguish.  I really do have much to share, like I think I've found my spiritual path.... not just the Wheel of the Year.... I have discovered thorough going over my memories and taking certain steps to improve the quality of my life that I may even have a teacher.  This too may even get me out of here.  I think I'm mostly afraid of jinxing it last minute.  I'm working on a letter right now and hoping to change my stars.  To study with a Shaman would be so awesome for me.  It is what I have hoped for.
I keep my fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you find your balance soon. And I hope this shaman is exactly what you need and expect.

    You know, I wrote a post a couple of years ago. I was struggling, trying to figure out what I wanted to study and if my witchery would fit into it. I made some mistakes... and did some things the right way... Today, I can't say I know exactly where am going, for that would be remarkable. But I know that whatever I choose will have to do with my witchery, for I can't (and won't) separate myself from my witchy self.

    I will light a candle and think about you and balance.

    Here is the post if you want to read it. Ignore the typos lol
    http://thepaganandthepen.wordpress.com/2009/09/24/stumbling-at-a-crossroad/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try taking one step back. Repeat the last thing you did that worked. Or go back to real basics - make bread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that idea, it's been a long time since I've baked. :D

    ReplyDelete